Tuesday 17 March 2009

I got ham, but I'm not a hamster.

Ahhh Bill Bailey. Quel Genius!

Well today, for all those who didn't know (myself included until I was reminded) today is St. Patrick's day. In America, this is used as an excuse for those of vague Irish descendence to get drunk in the street, have a parade and everything. Where is St. George's day parade? There's more people who are of english than of Irish descent (unless that many Irish people really did go to America). Still. They'd be nothing if we hadn't let them win their War of 'Independence'. Fools.

Yesterday was quite a pleasing day. Sunny. Got 68(maybe, I've forgotten) on my Spanish 'group presentation'. And got 63 on the French grammar test. Biggest miracle since that Jesus-bloke went around doing stuff. And developped an addiction for 'ginger finger biscuits' which alarmed me. I have to force myself from not scoffing the lot!

I interviewed my last 'foreigner' for my Cross-Cultural thing, so now all I have to do is type up what they said, and then make a report about it. Somehow.

Top o' the morning to y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment