Wednesday 11 March 2009

Pogrom: an organised persecution and massacre [Russian: destruction]

I have just had to resist the biggest urge to read the dictionary. I know it sounds sad. Hell, I even feel ashamed to have admitted that, but I was looking up 'pogrom' as it appeared in a text I was reading for my Spanish 'portfolio', and the translation it gave me was 'pogrom'. Once again, wordreference.com lets me down.

I am currently waiting for my picture to upload onto Twitter so I can be cool and have a picture. But, as usual, the Internet hates me, and it is taking forever. And now, Twitter tells me that it is 'Over Capacity'. Typical. I hate modern technology. I also hate French.

Yes, my crusade against all things Gallic continues. Today we went over the grammar test from last week, and I learnt that the part I thought I'd done OK on, I had not. Again. At least I have Spanish...

Barcelona is looking increasingly possible as a YA option, as Becca has been nagging people, and well, only an idiot could say no to Barcelona! I hope it happens, I really want to go and get away! I need to go to Sainsburys tomorrow... I had so many exciting things to blogg about today, but they have all escaped from my brain... Ho sento molt...

No comments:

Post a Comment