Tuesday 10 March 2009

She's not Welsh is she?

So my Blackadder 'crusade' is nearly complete, with 2 more episodes of Blackadder goes Forth to go, thankfully they are the best :) Although I do have the Back and Forth episode to watch too, which is a masterpiece!

I had my French listening today. God, I hate French. For one, that sentence would not have contained nearly as many capital letters as the english does, if it were in French. Nor would that one. The lazy buggers never capitalise adjectives, ex. les Francais - is a noun, la langue francais - the francais is an adjective so as such, is not capitalised. They don't even capitalise their own language. Tards. But yes, the listening was so hard. They kept talking over each other, and the woman sounded very manly. Not impressed.

Becca and myself have begun a crusade to persuade (oooh that rhymed) people to want to go to Barcelona University, so that we can go there, as enough interest will have been expressed. Fingers crossed this will work, and I can say 'I studied in Barcelona for 4 months, don't you know...' How nouveau riche I shall be...

Tengo hambre, pero no puedo movarme hasta las dos :(

No comments:

Post a Comment