Friday 6 March 2009

If I knew you were coming...

... I'd have baked a cake.

Today it is my housemates' birthday. She has joined the elite club that is the over 20's. In three years and 95 days she can claim she is a 'twenty-something'. I personally am not looking forward to this day, as I can't see me achieving much in this incredibly short time. I only have three years and 60(ish) days left.

At present I am in the library watching people run towards the seemingly free computer to my left, when it is in fact, just an unattended one. The bint it belongs to, after spending half an hour gossiping has gone to pick up her dissertation from the binders. I contemplated making mini-obituaries for them all, as a 'welcome back, bitches' present. Hers would read:

Annoying bitch one. Loved dissertations and recycled pens. Died doing what she loved - saving her dissertation. Noone saw the fire coming.

This is quite fun. Re-formatting my blog I mean. Now it is 'unconventional' and I am 'cool'. I am so bored, I'm even contemplating doing my Catalan coursework which is due Monday. But because it is work, I am avoiding this, by doing other work.

Quel vie ennuyeuse je mène.

1 comment:

  1. you are not cool, nor will you ever be. and i am older than you. this worries me.

    ReplyDelete