Thursday 5 March 2009

If I only had a brain...

So last night was not good. I went to the 'legendary' (for all the wrong reasons) Carleton (Morecambe without the Wise). God it was bad. £4 for a quadruple, thats 4 shots, vodka and mixer. One of those was enough to take me to the level of drunkness I have only acheived thrice before. This was so bad, I was 'violent', so it was recommended I go home at midnight. Being stingey, I thought I'd walk, figuring it's not far at all. It is. 2 hours later I staggered in the door to Sulby Manor. People ask me how I knew where to go. Being a man, I needed no map, I went with the man-stinct of 'following signs', which helped. It was annoying being told by a mile of signs saying '1 3/4miles'. Also. ASDA at 1am is fun. It should happen more often.

Also. I bet she's lifted her witch-skirt up and is shagging him against a wall. To quote Becca...

No comments:

Post a Comment