Tuesday 31 March 2009

Jesus, medicine bottle or Pity Me?

My, the deep north is an interesting place. The A1 however, is not.

It is full of exciting names : Shiney Row (which consists of a few shops, which are barely in a row, and certainly aren't shiney), No Place, and Pity Me (my personal favourite). Durham is quite a nice place, which surprised me muchly. It's older than I expected, and cathedral was quite nice. We spent a portion of the afternoon sat by the river Wear watching all that floated by... Katie dropped her 'Jesus loves me' wristband in the river, and then retreived it, after a bird pooped on her. She was torn between saving the 'Jesus loves me' wristband, or a random medicine bottle. In the end she saved her wristband, and got Tom to save the medicine bottle. Twice. Turns out the bottle was for meth. Ahhh the north-east. Le class.

1 comment:

  1. le class indeed. i had a fab day today, aside from being pooed on. thanks fro comeint yo see me. o am drunks. goodnithhht.xxx

    ReplyDelete