Monday 23 March 2009

Supercatalunyipastarrufimillonoso.

Yes, you heard it. Supercatalunyipastarrufimillonoso. I actually have no idea what it means, but it was included in some very strange Catalan comedy, and may have been mocking Zapatero, or ZP Poppins as they called him... Honestly, it's much better than French comedy, which for those of you who don't know, is just ABYSMAL. I mean seriously bad. Except for Les Guignols. I'll give them credit for that. It's like Spitting Image. But still alive.

Since Naomi left the house (Katie left on Friday), I have been paranoid and expecting men with bags on their heads to just be standing there, ready to mug/kill/stab me... However, today, I will tidy. So if the bagmen do come to kill me, the house will be tidy. Annnddddd... I'm going home tomorrow!!

I think I shall rename my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment